MADE FOR THE FITTEST ATHLETES
IN THE WORLD™
MADE FOR THE FITTEST ATHLETES
1200 mg of omega-3’s in just one softgel – The purest form of over-the-counter fish oil available.
Made with specific concentration and purity standards, designed to meet the exact needs of the fittest athletes in the world.
–85% Pure Omega-3 Concentration
(1055mg of pure EPA/DHA per capsule; 4X the strength of standard fish oils)
–More than 5X greater absorption compared to standard fish oils
(More effective absorption of EPA/DHA in the bloodstream)
–6:1 EPA/DHA Concentration Ratio
(Designed to reduce inflammation, achieve quick recovery, and protect athletes form injury)
(The highest standard of any Food Supplement found anywhere in the world)
Used and recommended by Annie Thorisdottir (2-time Reebok Crossfit Games Champion), NUTRIFORCE SPORTS QUADRUPLE STRENGTH OMEGAFORTSCC SUPERCRITICAL FISH OIL 1200 mg brings science to the forefront of helping athletes reach maximum performance.
85% Pure omega-3 concentration and 4X the strength of standard fish oils:
-Each 1410 mg capsule of fish oil = 1200 mg of pure omega-3 fatty acids
–99% Polyunsaturated Fats – no saturated fats and no monounsaturated fats
–Higher omega-3 concentration than any other fish oil designed for athletes
Servings per Container: 30
|Amount per Serving||% Daily Value *|
|Calories from Fat||14||0%|
|Total Fat||1 g||2%|
|Total omega-3||1,200 mg|
|(EPA) Eicosapentaenoic Acid||915 mg|
|(DHA) Docosahexaenoic Acid||140 mg|
*Daily Value not established.
OTHER INGREDIENTS: GELATIN, GLYCERIN AND PURIFIED WATER
CONTAINS FISH (ANCHOVIES, MACKERELS, SARDINES)
Fish Oil (gelatin, water, glycerin), (mix of natural tocopherols (d-alpha, d-beta, d-delta and d-gamma tocopherols).
The product contains: No sugar, No starch, No artificial flavours, No wheat, No gluten, No corn, No diary and is Yeast Free.
Warnings: If you are pregnant, nursing or taking any medications, consult your doctor before use. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
Notes: Store in a drty place at room temperature 59º-86ºF (15º-30ºC)
How does higher Omega-3 concentration affect absorption?
Clinical studies show that the same daily amount of EPA/DHA consumed at85% Omega-3 concentration compared to lower concentration Fish Oils, can be 5X more effective and have 5X greater absorption in the blood stream.*
6:1 EPA/DHA Concentration Ratio designed specifically for athletes:
-Designed specifically to help reduce inflammation, achieve quick recovery, and protect athletes form injury*
-915mg of EPA & 140mg of DHA per capsule
-Research indicates that EPA plays a more important role than DHA in the reduction of inflammation, while DHA is key for heart health and healthy cholesterol levels*
-More EPA per capsule than any other Fish Oil that is specifically designed for athletes
Maximum Purity Using a Supercritical Concentration Extraction Process:
-No saturated fats & no monounsaturated fats
-No soy, no dairy, no wheat, no artificial ingredients or sweeteners & no cheap fillers
-Non-detectable levels of PCB’s, mercury, dioxins & heavy metals
-The highest standard of any Food Supplement found anywhere in the world
-Meets IFOS Specifications, CRN/GOED compliant
Greater concentration, greater efficacy
Cardiovascular Health benefits:
- Mozaffarian D, Wu JH. Omega-3 fatty acids and cardiovascular disease: effects on risk factors, molecular pathways, and clinical events. J Am Coll Cardiol. 2011 Nov 8;58(20):2047-67.
- Marik PE, Varon J. Omega-3 dietary supplements and the risk of cardiovascular events: a systematic review. Clin Cardiol. 2009 Jul;32(7):365-72.
- Adkins Y, Kelley DS. Mechanisms underlying the cardioprotective effects of omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids. J Nutr Biochem. 2010 Apr 9.
- Chan EJ, Cho L. What can we expect from omega-3 fatty acids? Cleve Clin J Med. 2009 Apr;76(4):245-51.
- Breslow JL. n-3 fatty acids and cardiovascular disease. Am J Clin Nutr. 2006 Jun;83(6 Suppl):1477S-1482S.
- Zuliani G, Galvani M, Leitersdorf E, Volpato S, Cavalieri M, Fellin R. The role of polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFA) in the treatment of dyslipidemias. Curr Pharm Des. 2009;15(36):4087-93.
- McKenney JM, Sica D. Role of prescription omega-3 fatty acids in the treatment of hypertriglyceridemia. Pharmacotherapy. 2007 May;27(5):715-28.
- Skulas-Ray AC, West SG, Davidson MH, Kris-Etherton PM. Omega-3 fatty acid concentrates in the treatment of moderate hypertriglyceridemia. Expert Opin Pharmacother. 2008 May;9(7):1237-48.
- von Schacky C. A review of omega-3 ethyl esters for cardiovascular prevention and treatment of increased blood triglyceride levels. Vasc Health Risk Manag. 2006;2(3):251-62.
Joint Health benefits:
- Sijben JW, Calder PC. Differential immunomodulation with long-chain n-3 PUFA in health and chronic disease. Proc Nutr Soc. 2007 May;66(2):237-59.
Skin Health benefits:
- Kim HH, Cho S, Lee S, Kim KH, Cho KH, Eun HC, Chung JH. Photoprotective and anti-skin-aging effects of eicosapentaenoic acid in human skin in vivo. J Lipid Res. 2006 May;47(5):921-30. Epub 2006 Feb 7.
- Ziboh VA, Miller CC, Cho Y. Metabolism of polyunsaturated fatty acids by skin epidermal enzymes: generation of antiinflammatory and antiproliferative metabolites. Am J Clin Nutr. 2000 Jan;71(1 Suppl):361S-6S.